FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- I'm registered, but i cannot sign in.
- Why my pictures have been rejected?
- What is Google Adsense?
- While registering Adsense, can i put your website into "I will show ads on:" field ?
- Have i to register both Google Adsense and Photobomb.eu account?
- Can i click on my own ads to earn money?
- How can i register on Google Adsense?
- Where is my Google Adsense Publisher ID?
- Where do i put my Google Adsense Publisher ID into Photobomb.eu account?
- How can i upload a picture into Photobomb.eu gallery?
- I've uploaded a picture on Photobomb.eu, but i still cannot see it.
- What kind of pictures can i upload?
- How does Photobomb.eu works, and how can i earn money?
- How much will i earn with Adsense?
- Is this legal with Google?
What is Google Adsense?
Google AdSense is a free, simple way for website publishers of all sizes to earn money by displaying targeted Google ads on their websites. AdSense also lets you provide Google search to your site users, while earning money by displaying Google ads on the search results pages.
Users have, on Photobomb.eu, the opportunity to publish, into created pages inherent ads or banners. Photobomb.eu is a powerful tool to get visibility on the web.
If you don't have a Google Adsense account, read this article.
If you don't have a website, don't worry, read carefully:
- Create a new blog on Blogger or Wordpress.
- Publish something on it, (at least 3 articles, photos, polls.) and update it.
- Put your fresh created website url in the Google Adsense "I will show ads on:" field.
Have i to register both Google Adsense and Photobomb.eu account?
Yes, if you want earn money on Photobomb.eu, you have to link a Google Adsense Publisher ID to your Photobomb.eu account: Read How to.
Can i click on my own ads to earn money?
NO! You cannot never click on your own ads, read carefully Google Adsense Program Policies.
Invalid clicks and impressions
Clicks on Google ads must result from genuine user interest. Any method that artificially generates clicks or impressions on your Google ads is strictly prohibited. These prohibited methods include, but are not limited to, repeated manual clicks or impressions, automated click and impression generating tools and the use of robots or deceptive software. Please note that clicking your own ads for any reason is prohibited.
Publishers may not ask others to click their ads or use deceptive implementation methods to obtain clicks. This includes, but is not limited to, offering compensation to users for viewing ads or performing searches, promising to raise money for third parties for such behavior or placing images next to individual ads.
In order to ensure a good experience for users and advertisers, publishers participating in the AdSense program may not:
- Compensate users for viewing ads or performing searches, or promise compensation to a third party for such behavior.
- Encourage users to click the Google ads using phrases such as "click the ads", "support us", "visit these links" or other similar language.
- Direct user attention to the ads using arrows or other graphical gimmicks.
- Place misleading images alongside individual ads.
- Place ads in a floating box script.
- Format ads so that they become indistinguishable from other content on that page.
- Format site content so that it is difficult to distinguish it from ads.
- Place misleading labels above Google ad units. For instance, ads may be labelled "Sponsored Links" or "Advertisements", but not "Favourite Sites" or "Today's Top Offers".
How can i register on Google Adsense?
Read this post for further informations.
Where is my Google Adsense Publisher ID?
Read this help.
"Your publisher ID is the unique identifier for your account. To protect the security of your account and make it easier for us to find account-specific details, you may be asked to provide this ID when you communicate with Google.
You'll find it with the Home tab, on your "Account settings" page."
Where do i put my Google Adsense Publisher ID into Photobomb.eu account?
While registering on Photobomb.eu, you'll be able to fill the "Publisher ID" field with your own code. (Remember to insert your code without pub- ex. 1234567890123456).
You can always add or remove your Publisher ID into Control Panel section.
How can i upload a picture into Photobomb.eu gallery?
First of all you need to be registered, click here if you are not, then just click the UPLOAD button and share your funny picture/s. After this, you just need to wait for approval of your content.
You can always check your uploaded funny pictures on your Control Panel gallery tab!
I've uploaded a picture on Photobomb.eu, but i still cannot see it.
Every picture uploaded on Photobomb.eu needs an approval to be published. Our staff will publish it as soon as possible if it respects our Terms, you'll be notified by email both for approval or removal. You can check your uploaded pictures in your Control Panel > Gallery tab.
What kind of pictures can i upload?
You can publish every kind of funny picture, until it respects our Terms & Conditions.
How does Photobomb.eu works, and how can i earn money?
It's very simple:
while registering on Photobomb.eu, insert your Adsense Publisher ID code without "pub-" (ex. 1234567890123456),
- On your Profile, and in every page with your uploaded pictures, will be displayed your Google Ads with a 75% chance.
- If you don't have a Google Adsense account, you'll be able to upload your funny pictures anyway but you will not earn money.
How much will i earn with Adsense?
There's no precise answer, because your earnings will depend on a number of factors.
Of course you'll have major chances uploading many pictures!
many pictures --> many hits --> more earnings.
Why my pictures have been rejected?
Maybe your pictures are not funny, or already seen on the web. Our staff will select only funny and original images, so don't upload your cute girfliend or a romantic view. ONLY FUNNY PICTURES WILL BE SELECTED! Pictures without an apropriate title and description, will be rejected.